Our Lagi store is now open to the public with safety protocols in place in line with the New Zealand Government’s Level 2 action to manage COVID-19. Lagi store is in full support of the actions taken to contain the spread of COVID-19.
This is an evolving situation and we will continue to communicate changes as they are confirmed. The safety of the Lagi team and our customers remains paramount.
Please avoid shopping in groups and if possible, shop alone.
Please maintain physical distancing of 2m with other shoppers and store team members inside and outside the store to help keep everyone safe.
Please use cashless payment where possible to minimise contact.
What you can expect while shopping in our store in Alert Level 2:
- Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned at the entry and throughout the store for your use
- If you need help, team members will be happy to assist you. Please remember physical distancing
What we ask of customers shopping in store in Alert Level 2:
- Come to store prepared with a shopping list to help you get around the store faster
- Where possible, shop alone to help everyone keep appropriate physical distancing
- We ask that you be kind and patient
Online – All Customers
Lagi offers online orders of products and a new Pick Up service.
We aim to deliver your order within 3-5 working days, but this may extend slightly if demand is high.
We thank you, our customers, for your ongoing support and we look forward to helping you with providing Pasefika needs.